Prior to spring season, get 100 GB of Internet for two months and a chance to use “Y” tariff plan for 30 days, when buying a number of “Samsung” smartphone models at Viva-MTS service centers.
Samsung Galaxy A20 – 103,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A20s (2019) – 103,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A30 32 GB – 127,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A30s 32 GB (2019) – 111,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A30s 64 GB (2019) – 127,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A40 (2019) – 143,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A50 64 GB (2019) – 143,900 AMD
Samsung Galaxy A50 128 GB – 159,900 AMD
The devices can be purchased both in cash and by installment.
The offer is valid till March 31, 2020 (inclusively).
To remind “Y” tariff plan includes:
– Unlimited opportunity to use the apps: Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Messenger, Zangi, Telegram
– 5 GB Internet
– 400 on-net minutes, to RA networks, to Artsakh networks, US and Canada, to MTS Russia
– 10 000 on-net minutes after consuming the 400-minute package
– 300 SMS to RA GSM networks
To remind, till March 31, 2020 (inclusively) all subscribers of “Y” tariff plan can make unlimited online shopping on “Amazon”, “AliExpress”, “Alibaba”, “Taobao” and “eBay” apps and websites within 30 day validity period of their packages.
– The 100 GB data bundle validity period is 2 months.
– The subscriber first consumes the 5 GB Internet-package provided by “Y” tariff plan, then provided 100 GB Internet. After consumption of the 5 GB and 100 GB Internet packages during the 30-day validity period of “Y” tariff plan, in case of availability of at least AMD 100 on the account balance, an additional 500 MB daily package is automatically activated.
– When using embedded unlimited applications and websites in the active period of “Y” tariff plan the MBs of the Internet within the packages and the 100 GB package are not consumed.
For more information, please visit www.mts.am
Viva-MTS (MTS Armenia CJSC) is Armenia’s leading telecommunications operator, having the widest network reach and spreading a wide range of Voice and Data services all across Armenia. Having the best of the Armenian people interest at heart since its launch on 1st July 2005 and in a short period of time Viva-MTS has managed to build a nationwide network and a considerable customer base. Viva-MTS drives innovation and aims at always being at the forefront of any development serving the Armenian mobile communications market. The company follows the guidance provided by ISO 26000 (International Standard of Social Responsibility) and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System). For more information visit www.mts.am
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (“MTS”) is the leading telecommunications group in Russia and the CIS, offering mobile and fixed voice, broadband, pay TV as well as content and entertainment services in one of the world’s fastest growing regions. Including its subsidiaries, the Group services over 86.8 million mobile subscribers in Russia, Armenia and Belarus. Since June Y2000, MTS’ Level 3 ADRs have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker symbol MBT). Additional information about the MTS Group can be found at: www.mtsgsm.com
The international bestseller, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, has been translated into Armenian. The book by the world-famous scientist…
For the first time in Armenia and South Caucasus region: Viva-MTS partners with Microsoft to launch the world-leading Azure Stack…
More streets will get illuminated in Nerqin Karmiraghbyur village. The efforts of the partner organizations to support the borderland village…
Viva-MTS and IVI.ru are happy to announce about a new cooperation. From now on the subscribers of Viva-MTS have the…
The new subscribers of Ucom voice services will get twice more gigabytes than intended by their chosen tariff plan within…
On 27.08.2020 The Court of First Instance of General Jurisdiction of the City of Yerevan has upheld/satisfied the solicitation of…
At the beginning of the new academic year Ucom offers all parents to acquire a really valuable, useful and practical…
This summer, Ucom partnered with Teach For Armenia to implement a three-week long Virtual Student Leadership Camp that promoted local…